I. About these terms
These terms represent a legal agreement between you and Wyverin Entertainment (The Administrators, Designers, Creators and/or Publishers). In these terms references to “Wyverin”, “Wyverin Entertainment”, “we”, “us” and “our” are references to Wyverin Entertainment (The Administrators, Designers, Creators and/or Publishers).
You can access the latest version of these terms at any time at https://wyverin.com/terms-of-use. We can make changes to these terms at any time. Your continued use of our Services after the terms have been updated shall confirm your acceptance of the updated terms.
These terms apply to your download, access and/or use of Wyverin Entertainment games, whether on your PC, on a mobile device, or on any other device or platform (each a “Game” and together the “Games”). These terms also apply to any of our other services that we may provide in relation to the Games, such as customer support, social media and community channels. We refer to all our Games and other services collectively as the “Services” in these terms. These terms are a legal agreement and contain important information about your rights and obligations in relation to our games.
If you do not agree to these terms or any future updated version of them then you must not use, and must cease all use of, any of our Services. If any future update to these terms require a click to accept, then you may not be able to continue to use the Services until you have clicked to accept the updated terms.
These terms are made available via the app store or platform that you download our games from (such as the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, on Amazon App Store or the Windows Phone Store). By accessing and/or using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms.
You agree that you are at least 13 years old. If you are between 13 years and 18 years old, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these terms and is happy for you to access and/or use our Services.
II. Virtual Currency
Our Games may include virtual currencies such as coins or gems. If you are over 18 years old you may be able to buy Virtual Currencies or Virtual Goods. You agree that once purchased Virtual Currencies or Virtual Goods have no monetary value and can never be exchanged for real money, real goods or real services from us or anyone else. You also agree that you will only obtain Virtual Currencies and/or Virtual Goods only from us, and not from any third party. You agree that Virtual Currencies and Virtual Goods are not transferrable to anyone else and you will not transfer or attempt to transfer any Virtual Currencies or Virtual Goods to anyone else.
You do not own Virtual Goods or Virtual Money but instead you purchase a limited personal revocable licence to use them – any balance of Virtual Currencies or Virtual Money does not reflect any stored value. We reserve the right to control, regulate, change or remove any Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods without any liability to you.
III. About accessing and/or using our Services
You are responsible for the internet connection and/or mobile charges that you may incur for accessing and/or using our Services. You should contact your mobile operator or internet service provider if you are unsure what these charges will be, before you access and/or use our Services.
There may be times when our Services or any part of them are not available for technical or maintenance related reasons, whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis.
You agree that you will not use our Services to harm anyone or to cause offence to or harass any person or to use our Services in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
IV. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge that all copyright, trade marks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to our Services is owned by or licensed to us.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR PROPERTY INTEREST IN ANY OF OUR SERVICES.
The types of information we collect and how we collect it:
1. Personal Information
• Wyverin Entertainment collects the advertising identifier (Apple’s IDFA and Google’s advertiser ID).
• Wyverin Entertainment integrates many third party SDKs. These SDKs are used for advertising to our users, analyze service usage, enabling in-app purchases, or providing game services like achievements and leaderboards. We allow third party operators this collected solely for internal operations of the service as permitted by applicable rules and laws. This could include, but is not limited to, persistent advertising identifiers, geolocation information, and IP address. We encourage you to review the policies of the third party operators listed below.
• Should a user explicitly provide it to us when prompted, we will collect email addresses of our users for our mailing list(s).
• Some of our services require or allow a user to provide a screen name so they can be identified within the service.
2. Non-personal Information
• We allow third parties to collect some anonymous information by which users cannot be identified. Non-personal information may include technical information about your device, such as your browser type, screen resolution, device type, language, type of operating system and geo location (only general location). Non-personal information is gathered by third party services while you are accessing the service. They are allowed to use this information to conduct research and analysis, but only for strictly limited purposes. We encourage you to review the policies of the third party operators listed below.
• Internally, Wyverin Entertainment also reserves the right to collect anonymous information for research and analysis. This information is generic in nature and cannot be used to individually identify a user. This information is collected each time a user runs one of our services.
3. Service Specific Information
• In order to support some services, Wyverin Entertainment may collect identifiers associated with a user’s account on social networks like Facebook or Twitter, or game services like Apple Game Center, Google Play Game Services, or Amazon Game Circle.
4. What we do with the personal information we collect
• Advertisers collect data regarding advertisement performance, user’s interaction with ads, our apps and user’s interests. Collected data may include user’s personal information in order to serve users ads and for the third parties legitimate business interests.
5. What we do with the non-personal information we collect
• Third party operators are allowed to collect and use non-personal information to conduct research and analysis, or to target advertisements, or other limited purposes. This information cannot be user to individually identify any user. We encourage you to review the policies of the third party operators listed below.
• Similarly, Wyverin Entertainment also uses non-personal information to conduct research and analysis. We do this to improve our services in future updates or to gain knowledge about how our users our interacting with the service.
We understand the importance of protecting the privacy and safety of children using our services, as outlined by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under 13. When we determine that a service is directed and children under the age of 13, we will configure all of our internal systems such that no personal information will be collected, and configure all relevant third-party integrations appropriately such that no personal information will be collected for users of that service. For additional information, please refer to the privacy policies of our third party operators to understand what they are doing to further protect your child’s privacy.
Services that are determined to be targeted at children will still receive advertisements from our third-party operators, and promotions from Wyverin Entertainment using its internal systems. In this case the ads and promotions will not be targeted at specifically for users, but will be broadcast to all users of the service. If you are a parent of a child under 13 years of age and you believe your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us using the information below and we will delete the information from our systems.
7. Disclosure of Personal information
The scenarios in which we will share your personal data are as follows:
• we determine that it is required by law;
• we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property;
• we are participating in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets;
• we have your consent;
• and as described above in relation third-party operators collecting information from our services.
Under no other circumstances will Wyverin Entertainment share, sell, rent, or release your data.
You may contact Wyverin Entertainment to request access, change, update or delete your personal information at any time via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Third-party Operators
1. Advertising Networks: We allow advertisements from the Third Party ad networks to be displayed in our services. Wyverin Entertainment makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the third party ad networks are configured to comply with applicable privacy laws, and we reasonably believe this to be the case for each of them. If we determine a service to be directed at children under the age of 13, we configure each of these ad networks to be compliant with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). For persons in European Union countries, we also configure networks to respect user’s choice to opt-out of behavioural advertising to be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation of 2016 (GDPR).
9. The following is a list of the third party operators we currently use in our services and links to their privacy policies:
Apple, iAd, Game Center: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/contact/ http://www.apple.com/privacy/privacy-policy/
Amazon App Store, Game Circle: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=468496
Facebook, Inc.: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/861937627253138 https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
Google Play, AdMob, Google Play Game Services, Google Anayltics: https://support.google.com/policies/troubleshooter/2990837?hl=en https://play.google.com/about/play-terms.html https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
VI. Third Party
We may link to third party websites or services from our Services. You understand that we make no promises regarding any content, goods or services provided by such third parties and we do not endorse the same. We are also not responsible to you in relation to any losses or harm caused by such third parties. Any charges you incur in relation to those third parties are your responsibility.
VII. Dispute resolution
Most concerns can be solved quickly by contacting us at email@example.com.
In the unlikely event that we cannot solve your concern and you wish to bring legal action against us these terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Romania.
VIII. Questions about these terms
If you have any questions about these terms or our Services you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
X. Contact us